View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #28
seventigers

Re: working on my Bobber project...

Thanks guys for your support, too. The great thing about forums is they are open to anyone that wants to post almost anything - a free flow of ideas, and critiques, too. All are welcome, in my opinion.

kraznos - thank you! my next project (as you suggested) is going to be a V-twin much like that awesome beast you have built. I love the GZ250 - but after much cruising this summer it's just a bit smaller than I decided I want. So I'll sell it on craigslist and save money this winter and hopefully find a bike like a Sportster (i LOVE the new Harley 48 model - very cool - not what I can buy, but it's sweet) or a Vulcan Classic or Vstar Classic to bobber out...gotta have that fat front tire though...I dig that too much...

...and those nurses...http://naughtynurseoutfit.net/ :twisted:

(almost hard to believe there's a website for this kinda specialized thing...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraznos
Don't sweat it, your bike is really original, and I don't think at that length your bars are too thin walled. You've got great imagination to take that bike to where it is, and you should be proud of how it came out. I've done a bit of riding with no rear fender just because I was painting a new one and weather was nice, you know how it is. I'd love to see what you'd come up with using a Honda or maybe a Sportster platform, you've got a good eye.