Thread: Me and my GZ250
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
trionyx

Me and my GZ250

Hello,
I joined to the forum a few weeks ago, just after buying a 2003 GZ250.
The tacho shows appr. 7200km which is not too much if it is true. :-)
I'm 35 years old from Hungary. My profession is electrical engineer at an international company. (we produce airbag cables and connectors).
In my childhood I had a Babetta, which is a 50ccm Czech moped. (no more produced)
My first car was a VW Golf 3 TDI. I used it 6 years long and sold it. Now I have a VW Passat 1.9 PDTDI 131HP. I LOVE it!!! I use it every day traveling appr. 45 miles to my work.
In the meanwhile I bought a Keeway scooter, but I used it very rarely because of it's small tire size: the diameter is not too big, it was appr. 10 inches. I sold it after 3 years, and a few weeks ago I bought a 2003 GZ250. I still don't have too much driving experience, because my driving licence for the bike is in progress, I don't want to drive until finishing the course.
I wanted to start driving motorcycle with a relatively small bike, that's the reason why I choose it. Also it's lean designed frame looks great :-)
Attached a picture of me and my bike.
Dear Forum members thanks for your technical support and the possibility to share information in this great site.

Login or Register to Remove Ads