Thread: Near accident.
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 02:52 AM   #4
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
I have had more run in's with people on cell phones than anything else. They are the most dangerous of all, even more so than drunk drivers. Atleast with the drunks, they are driving slow and erratic, you can pick them out easily and get the hell out of their way. But cell phones, good god. You never know until they dam near run you over ... and only then are you close enough to see them with that dam thing in their ear talking away. Im tellin ya, i am going to start carrying ball bearings in my pocket for those aholes. Run me off the road and give ME a dirty look...PING!

On another note... I just read a thread on the shadow forums about a guy who was at a red light and blipped his throttle a few times just for the fun of making the bike show off its loud pipes. Some woman who was in the lane next to him leans out her window and yells at the guy to stop doing that because she cant hear on her phone!! O_o What balls does that take?

Although he handled it way wrong by just giving it more throttle so she couldnt hear (i find that funny, but wrong way to handle that), the nerve of some people is just mind boggling.

If that were me, i think i would have given her a piece of my mind, then gave it some throttle

This just reinforces the fact that there should be more awareness about motorcycles on the road in commercials and TV ...along with drivers having to take and pass the basic motorcycle permit test to obtain a drivers license.

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook