View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #14
Jordan310

Honestly, the bike runns pretty lean still!
It still pops on occasion, and has a tendancy to stall untill super warm. It baby backfires a few times ...

The holes are ok, but no, putting a better pipe on it would do much better for it.
I was told to find a good aftermarket 2 in 1 that will let the thing breath like crazy. All the carb adjustments can be made after that, and its not that difficult to drill it. The bike will scream.

I do notice that when hitting about 70-78Mph in 5th gear, the bike tends to whine a lot. Not too bad, but it does shake.
Not like crazy, but it gets a little squirly.

DOES ANYONE know where I can find THE BEST aftermarket pipe setup, and at the least, just the exhaust. Nothing fancy, just good looking and clean, and plain.

Also, does anyone know the correct K&N filter that might lend itself well to this carb? The bigger the better?
One more thing.

I relocated the horn to where the orage reflector was, .. just looked better. Then I tested it.
When I pressed the horn, it just barely made a sound. After that, the lights dimmed ever so slightly. Every time you press the horn button, the lights dim just a bit.

Any idea what happened here?

A horn is a good thing to have on L.A. freeways. :sad:

EDIT: I had the carb adjusted a little bit, and its all fixed.