View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 04:34 PM   #11
blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonj2932 View Post
Hey guys so I guess there was some confusion and now some disagreements about the brake light . My original question was basically is the brake light supposed to be a running light and then when u apply the brakes both filaments light up for a stronger light telling people that you are braking . I got some different answers but now after buying contact cleaner and replacing the brake light bulb the answer at least in the USA is that yes the brake light is a running light !!!! I always remembered that when I bought it that it was already one . And now it works perfectly again , it runs like it should and then gets brighter when I apply the brake . As for my turn signal issue I cleaned and reconnected all contacts , replaced all fuses ( the ignition fuse was burn out but I had not noticed any issues starting the motorcycle ) , and everything worked fine , my turning signals work perfectly . That is until I plug the rear turn signals back in . For some reason the front turn signals work fine , perfectly fine until I plug in the rear ones to test if all of them work , as soon as I plug those in none of the turn signals work. The front ones stay lit up but will not flash . Are my rare turn signals bad ??? I replaced the bulbs and clean all contacts and still can't get the lights to work with the rear turn signals plugged in .
You do have single contact 1156 in the rear ones??

Login or Register to Remove Ads