View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #264
anruari

Re: Install a 16 Tooth Front Sprocket

thanks for he replies guys and ithink water warrior is right...

just having a few doubts about the power of the bike..i had a 250 nighthawk which seemed to have more pep to it.....was thinking i should have made the jump to a kawaski en500 or something similar

one word sticks out regards this bike....workhorse...within its limits it seems a sturdy reliable bike. i had it on the motorway the other day..that was a bit hairy, not sure yet how the engine copes at 60 mph constant for a longer period..but well the bike isnt a motorway bike i get...

it ll do for now is my verdict so far.. capable to take my test on and during my prohibited period (2 years after passing test) but i malready thinking for longer journeys i need something with just a little more power to it...not a lot more though either. just something capable of maintaining 60mph with traffic flow up these long inclines

this is the only negative i really have about the bike so far....apart from that its wonderful to rideand i actually find the seat more comfortable than many members on here need to..i get a pain in my upper back long before my bum gets numb.....i added a windshield today so hopefully this will alleviate this back problem