View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
music man

Re: My formal suggestion for a MAJOR improvement for the Sit

I don't hate you, I just think that you are a pathetic, weak little old man who gets his rocks off stirring people up over the internet, And I didn't personally attack you, nor did I ask for your opinion, as a matter of fact, I posted this in this section, for the ADMINISTRATOR to see a legitimate suggestion for improving the site that I had, which I am under the assumption is the correct section of the forum to do so in, if I am wrong please enlighten me.

And I am not trying to "run you off", I don't have or want the power to do so, I just made the suggestion that you be FORCED OFF the site.

And this whole little speech you just made just reinforced EXACTLY what I was talking about. You had no reason to respond to this thread in a negative way other than you cannot help yourself just like you haven't been able to help yourself hundreds of times before.

So in closing, thanks again Easy Rider for degrading yet another thread with your mindless and pointless verbal attacks, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my point for me :2tup: .

Login or Register to Remove Ads