View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 05:54 AM   #24
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkbuilds View Post
I've had the Russell Day Long Seat on for several weeks now and I absolutely love it. I've only ridden about 2 hrs at one stretch so far but when I was done, I didn't have any leg or rear end fatigue and I just got off the bike and walked normally. What a great seat. My son in law fabricated a bracket so I could take the sissy bar OEM backrest and mount it on my drivers seat, it fits perfectly and it is very comfortable and gives me the back support I was missing on long rides. I'll try to snap some pics of the everything tomorrow and post them here.
I can relate to a better seat. The CTX had a very wrong seat for my boney butt. I was always fighting to find a good position and was sore after 30 minutes. A Corbin with backrest put me into another world. I just parked my butt down and enjoyed the ride. The Corbin may be almost as hard as a rock but it is the right shape for support and comfort.
Was it worth the price? Yup, for sure. The new bike was actually useless to me before the Corbin.