View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
music man

Re: My formal suggestion for a MAJOR improvement for the Sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWR
Every site has and needs a "Village Idiot".

I just get tired of his negative post.

The problem doesn't lie with him being an "Idiot", quite to the contrary, I have seen posts where he has actually made a solid contribution to the thread, sometimes being the one to just solve the problem outright.

But............ Unfortunately those are few and far between the MULTIPLE degraded threads he causes, members he runs/pisses off, (a lot newbies for sure), its just not worth it.

I am trying to make an objective point, this has nothing to do with my personal feelings about Easy Rider and everything to do with what he does to the "vibe" of this ENTIRE site.

Everyone take notice that in my first post that I made no "personal" attack of Easy Rider, merely stated the facts, as sad and as incendiary as those FACTS may be, they still by anyone with half a brain can see are indeed FACTS.

If you still want to say that I insulted him or attacked him personally in some way, then you would also have to say that I "personally attacked" myself as well.

Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere, I didn't really even intend for it to become a "conversation", although I should have known he wouldn't be able to resist stirring up shit, All that is left is for the ADMINISTRATORS (this does not mean you Easy Rider) to read this and either agree or disagree with me, whether Easy Rider wants to accept it or not, Whether he gets booted from this site or not is not up to HIM or ME.

Login or Register to Remove Ads