View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #26
mrlmd1

Re: GZ Will Not Start

Well excuse me!
MANY motorcycles utilize factory sealed batteries, SOME DON'T, as in the smaller bikes like the GZ with the 3 different batteries I got from 2 different companies and the others I looked at before I sorted out my own battery problem a year ago. 2 different brands, both VRLA's, ie, AGM's, which were not factory sealed. They also make some that are factory sealed, or there may be a choice for various applications, but not from the 2 sources I got them from in these sizes for this small bike. Go look up on the web the different batteries that fit these small bikes from different manufacturers for yourself and waste more of your own time doing it. And the jetski battery, I bought, also an AGM in a slightly larger size, was not factory sealed. So #1 is true, ie., MANY do, maybe not ALL. OK now? Is that a good enough "correction" for you? This is ridiculous. If you'd like to come and look at my batteries, I'd be happy to show them to you, you pay the airfare.
Again, and now for the last time, that's it for me on this. This is a total waste of time for me to argue about it any further. I presented facts, you both want to argue about semantics and your own opinions, so go right ahead.