Thread: Suzuki Savage.
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:19 PM   #16
dannylightning

Re: Suzuki Savage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantf
Went to the supermarket this morning, & parked next to one of the strangest machines I've ever seen! It was a Suzuki "Savage". If I decoded the licence plate letters correctly it's at least 10 years old. It's a 650cc, single cylinder, belt drive bike. I didn't know that Suzuki ever made that type. Unfortunately the owner didn't come out while I was there, so I couldn't ask him about it. Anyone know anything about these bikes? :??:
when i decided to go shopping for a bike i saw one of those on craigs list some one turned in to a chopperish type bike, cool looking bike for sure, i did some research on it after i saw it for sale from what i remember the suzuki s40 replaced the savage. i think i read its the same engine but they redesigned the body and gave it a new name, that is if my memory serves me correctly. i decided not to get it cus i figured i would probably be better off to get a first bike that was completely stock and something a little newer. figured i would have less problems that way.