View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 10:25 PM   #14
05Qhuey

Yeah I agree, either tomorrow(Sunday 5/23) or sometime in the week I will be taking it to my friends Dad's so he can tear into it. He is going to rebuild the petcock and switch the carb with one I ordered and make sure everything is in spec. He's been working on old hondas, kawasakis, and suzukis since the 80s so it's only hoping he can figure it out. If he does figure it out I am going to be using it as a trainer bike for any friends/family, or selling it to any friend that wants to get into riding, but doesn't wanna shell the money on a nice bike they want yet just to drop it or anything bad. I did happen to get a new bike as I have needed to scratch the itch and the fore mentioned friends Dad could only let me ride his 3rd bike for so long, 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 650s, lady likes it and we're going on our first duo ride tomorrow after A LOT of convincing and practice. I will update when everything gets installed and hopefully it's all good new, I have faith in the petcock kit being perfectly fine and the carb about a 60% hope it will work.