Thread: Ear plugs
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #27
dannylightning

Re: Ear plugs

I just want to say who ever said that with a full face helmet you still get a load of wind noise.

well i went out and got a really nice full face helmet. i figure the weather is starting to get kind of cold and it would be great for cold weather riding. even tho it makes my head like 3 times too big for my body haha... but when i put that on and go for a drive. i can hear every thing perfectly, except for the wind noise, there is practically none. all i hear is the bike motor, pipes and ALL the normal street noise, witch i can not usually hear that well over the wind noise.

with the earplugs i can still hear a bit of wind noise and nothing else. so if you want a nice wind noise free ride. well you might want to get a nice full face helmet. the one i got is made bye hjc. its got some wind tunnel ventilation system witch really lets the fresh air come in to the helmet as long as your are moving.

but so far this is the only thing that i found to stop wind noise and gave me exceptional hearing for every thing else going on around me. if you dont mind wearing a full face helmet all the time that might be the best way to go.