View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #9
Water Warrior 2

Re: GZ250 Smokes on cold start, stops smoking after running

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgz250
do it right 58k now going on 80k tear it down needs valvs seals & if u ge down futher you may see more parts waren out cam guides carb oring to head I was lucky I had a crack in the spark plug hole so what i did took every thing down to the base & build it back up with factory parts thats how its done the the right way even a new clutch & stator
Please make use of the time honored punctuation we all learned in school. We would have less trouble reading your replies and comments.
Now read this slowly and remember I am normally very polite and will always try to show respect to all forum members no matter what the issue.....BUT
YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PI$$ ME OFF!!!

I don't care who you are, what you are or why you are but you don't join up to any forum and tell everyone they are wrong and only you have the answers to all situations that arise. Do you think we are all beginners with absolutely no common sense or experience? The combined knowledge of this forum is awesome and we trouble shoot problems of every kind without a major rebuild as the only solution. All parts and products need not have a Suzuki label on it to work properly and reliably.
Your idea of maintenance and repair is bordering on insanity and you might need some better meds as soon as possible. Oops, I may be wrong.........you already know what is best for your particular ailment.