View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #31
music man

Re: It Is What It Is

The problem is that once you get into the position Sarris is in now, where you are liquidating assets just to keep the lights on (figuratively speaking), it is way too late to pick up and relocate, because if you had the funds to do that, you wouldn't be selling your stuff in the first place.

Not a knock on Sarris mind you, because that is usually exactly how it works, you very rarely get to know your going to end up in that position, you just start slowing inching your way toward where he is now, and then BAM, you realize that you have your back against the wall.

Like I have told Sarris, I have had a house and driveway full of stuff more than once in my life only to have it all vaporize before my eyes. I have more now than I ever have before (money and stuff), not that I have a whole lot of either, but I have more than I personally have ever had. But that doesn't mean that for a second I don't know that I could be sitting empty-handed all over again, but I also know that I am going to do what I have always done, and knowing Sarris as well as I think I do, what he is going to do too, he is going to pick himself up off the ground, brush himself off and build up all over again.

Login or Register to Remove Ads