View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 01:23 AM   #4
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkbuilds View Post
Thanks WW. I'll get some pictures up soon. It is a nice bike. Kinda a throwback to the old "standard" position with a hint of cruiser thrown in.
Standard/cruiser is what I am waffling on right now in a minor sort of way. A dealer on CL is/was advertising a new 2014 Honda CTX700N naked bike for $5,000. That is an awesome price in Canada for anything that is very highway capable. Includes ABS too. Gotta think about this rationally though. I already have my old GLI650 Honda sitting parked and waiting for some exercise. It is almost a giant boat compared to the CTX and a lot heavier way up high. Bought the darn thing out of frustration and never rode it at all. I stayed home due to Lynda's health and never rode.

A shiney new bike might be just the answer to the last 2 years of heartache and hope. It would never make up for loosing Lynda but I would likely get out and about more often.The extra cash in the slush fund I saved this last 2 years would pay for the bike nicely. Hmm, decisions, decisions and more decisions.