View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 01:43 AM   #6
RCC

I've had some minor corrosion on my "plastic classic" Car, 1989 Mazda 626 GT - aka Ford Telstar TX5. Mainly in the rear arches some by the windscreen. I've treated it all with Por-15 years ago and so far no problems.

My family car - 2006 Ford Falcon wagon has next to no rust. Slight surface on a couple of doors due to a below average repair but its nothing that rust killer can't fix.

The silver Nissan is my inlaws - I was house sitting for them when I was doing the bike. They let me drive it around. I missed my cars - both are lowered, just regular low with nice tyres. The Nissan just was not my thing at all, too high and a CVT that felt like it belonged in a scooter (nothing against scooters - that's what got me into bikes!)

I'm hoping I can do some parts shopping this weekend for the GZ. It needs a really good clean up so I'll get some muck-off and see how the frame is. Hopefully its good enough to just need some touch ups,and doesn't need to have everything stripped for a full paint. But if so, not bothered I did all that with my Yamaha.