Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #1

Answer to Patrick re oil & filter post

How old are you Patrick? you must be an uneducated teenager if thats your automatic( finger) response to someones opinion. How the hell did you became an administrator on this board with that kind of answer?
Grow up and please dont answer anymore of my posts.
By the way Ive been riding Harleys long before you started sucking your mommas tittys.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
Easy Rider

Re: Answer to Patrick re oil & filter post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBiker
you must be an uneducated teenager

By the way Ive been riding Harleys long before you started sucking your mommas tittys.
Nope, you missed the mark with your guess on Patrick.

One of his "skills" is a pretty good judge of a persons attitude after only one post or two.
He is not always right but his batting average is pretty good.

Your comment above would tend to indicate that he pretty much got it right in this case.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
music man

Quote:
How old are you Patrick? you must be an uneducated teenager if thats your automatic( finger) response to someones opinion. How the hell did you became an administrator on this board with that kind of answer?
Grow up and please don't answer anymore of my posts.

So you were Pushing :oops: I mean riding harleys LONG before he started sucking his mommas tits huh, How old are you exactly, because unless you were riding harleys at least 40-45 years ago, then you are way off base. And he didn't exactly jump down your throat with his response, he just simply wanted that report to be on record in this thread, so people would know about Fram's crappy filters, so what is the deal with you getting your panty's up in a wad about what he said, (do you work for Fram).

P.S. if Patrick just simply saying don't use Fram brings this kind of attitude out of you then you won't be here long, because Patrick is actually one of the more Polite people on here. So in closing just (CHILL OUT DUDE).

Old 04-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #4

Sticking up for your friend Patrick,? my original post DID NOT ASK for an opinion on the quality of Fram filters and when I stated that fact he has to give me the finger? Patrick is the wrong person for the job of being an administrator /mod for this forum if he does not have the intellect or ability to keep his middle finger up his ass.
All this over an innocent question about filters.
Do the mature thing Patrick and close this thread.
ADIOS

Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
Easy Rider

Quote:
my original post DID NOT ASK for an opinion on the quality of Fram filters and when I stated that fact he has to give me the finger?

ADIOS
News flash: Life is not fair and you don't always get what you ask for.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :skull:

Old 04-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #6
music man

Quote:
Sticking up for your friend Patrick,? my original post DID NOT ASK for an opinion on the quality of Fram filters and when I stated that fact he has to give me the finger? Patrick is the wrong person for the job of being an administrator /mod for this forum if he does not have the intellect or ability to keep his middle finger up his ass.
All this over an innocent question about filters.
Do the mature thing Patrick and close this thread.
ADIOS

You are damn right I am taking up for my friend Patrick, but that is besides the point, you are correct YOU DID NOT ASK for his opinion about the quality of fram filters, but he gave it to you anyways in a NICE TO THE POINT WAY, he didn't say, hey you dumbass don't use those shitty filters, or don't you know any better you retard, he just simply said Don't use them, and gave you (and every other oil using vehicle owner that reads these posts) an article to read to back up what he said. If you didn't believe the article or Patrick, all you had to do was stick a Fram filter in your bike and car anyways, but you had to act like he attacked you personally or something, GET A GRIP!

Another thing, actually 2 other things, first, I notice you didn't answer my question I asked, and second, you are telling Patrick to do the mature thing and CLOSE a thread that YOU specifically opened to attack him, :facepalm:.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:07 AM   #7
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Hey Scuba...

Old 04-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #8

Fuck you too,you still cant keep the finger in your ass where it belongs! LOL!!

Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

I thought you left?
Old 04-12-2009, 02:39 AM   #10
alanmcorcoran

:popcorn:

Hey it's a bitch slappin' and for once I ain't one of the bitches!