Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 04-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
Opa

Hello to All GZ250 owners/riders Opa here,

My dad bought me my first mini bike when i was 3 so I have been riding for 47 years now. Always had Suzuki bikes from a RM125 to my last bike the Vs1400 Intruder. The intruder was a 94 and was starting to cost me more to maintain then it was worth so I sold it. Looking online I saw a 2007 black GZ250 with only 55 miles on it, factory warrenty intact and a list price of 2149. Couldnt believe it! Called the dealership and went out to look at the bike. The 1st owner (are you really a owner when you only drove it 55 miles?) had gotten it for his wife to ride with him but she couldnt pass the Az certification and he sold it back at a loss. The bike just needed a little loving care, it was dirty from being stored at the dealer. It even had new saddle bags, they were just nasty with diry and dust. Anyway got the deal done and am making my $97 dollar payments haha.
That was March 2nd and now I have put 500 miles on it. Yes back and firth to work and my honey do list from my wife.
Needless to say she is a joy to ride. Except fot being 300 pounds lighter the handeling is very simular to the Intruder.
I have my list of Mods i want to do but nothing major, new exaust, front wind screen and some chrome and she will be personalized. Well got to go I have all day off to ride and here in Arizona we can ride almost everyday! Post at you with questions later. Thanks for such a great site. Opa

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
Moedad

Re: Hello to All GZ250 owners/riders Opa here,

Welcome, Opa! Enjoy the heck out of that bike. Let us know how the riding is in July and August. :twisted:
Old 04-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
burkbuilds

Re: Hello to All GZ250 owners/riders Opa here,

What a great deal on the bike! Enjoy riding!

Login or Register to Remove Ads