Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 01-24-2010, 05:38 AM   #1
BusyWeb

Rain changed mother nature's color...

Hi, there.
Here is the today's my ride to share with you.
Today; Jan. 23 2010, I had a very refreshing ride.
Last weeks rain here so. cal gave us clear sky and green color; felt like spring already.

[youtube:17clxgzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7cYSnmHJwk[/youtube:17clxgzo]

Made some photo snapshots from video clips, you may see some more missed sceneries than above video.

[youtube:17clxgzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXkO_BNhw4s[/youtube:17clxgzo]

Thanks

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
dhgeyer

Re: Rain changed mother nature's color...

Busy, That's very interesting. I've only been in Southern California in the Summer, and it looked quite different, needless to say. I'm not sure I could get used to living in a place that has so much brown so much of the time. I love the wide open spaces of the West. I found the desert in Nevada breathtaking to visit and photograph. I think I would have a hard time adjusting, though, since I've lived 63 years in an environment that is much more closed in and lush most of the year (discounting Winter of course).
Old 01-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Water Warrior 2

Busy, you really know how to hurt a guy. Showing such nice pics when all I do lately is pray for a ride that isn't wet and cold. And it will not get any better for a while. Even if the weather improves there will be little chance to ride without the added traffic dangers of the Olympics and all the extra people just wandering around getting in the way. I don't even want to venture out in the truck while the Olympics are in progress. We already have convoys of buses messing up the the traffic flow and if one breaks down in the wrong place everything may come to a stop.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
BusyWeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhgeyer
a place that has so much brown so much of the time
Hi, Mr. Dave (is correct?)
Yes, almost 95 % of year is in Brown or Yellowish color everywhere around here in So. Cal.
Those colour green will be disapear in less than a couple of weeks under the hot sun light.
The moments right after rain, we can enjoy green in some places. (found them after my start of bike ride.... ha ha ha)
Old 01-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
BusyWeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
Busy, you really know how to hurt a guy. Showing such nice pics when all I do lately is pray for a ride that isn't wet and cold. And it will not get any better for a while. Even if the weather improves there will be little chance to ride without the added traffic dangers of the Olympics and all the extra people just wandering around getting in the way. I don't even want to venture out in the truck while the Olympics are in progress. We already have convoys of buses messing up the the traffic flow and if one breaks down in the wrong place everything may come to a stop.
Ha ha ha, Mr. WW.
But you can enjoy this year >> Winter Olympic ....
If those photos hurt your feeling,,,, sorry for it.
I promise that I will post BAD LOOKING PHOTOS next time... ha ha ha..

Old 01-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
Water Warrior 2

The best way to enjoy the Olympics is in front of the TV. Warmer and far more comfy. The cost to actually get to the games is quite a bit. The actual onsite spectators have far more $$ than I do.