Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General Maintenance

Old 09-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
RamAir

Need help Ran bike dri!!! OF OIL!

I do and dont know how this happened none the less I am more then man! I ride about 162km one way for scholl a day. I just started and I would like to know do higher rpm eat oil? I did not check my oil and noticed the bike was just a little oof shifting/power/noise. I thought let me check my oil level when I get home from school. I FORGOT! And my buddys and I were going to the local bike show about a 45min ride away. Myself and passenger weigh in about 370 so more then the bike. It was getting a lot louder on the way did not really have much power anyway we got there pretty ok. (I was driving it hard to keep up with my friend up hills and such). I check the oil NONE!!! I dont see anything on the sight glass even when leaning the bike way over even after weighting a bike then leaning it over. So we rode to a gas station and right before pulling in the engine cut out I ran the bike in (more like walked it in) put oil in it and my buddy got on my friends bike for the ride home. but when I opened to put oil in it was smoking out the hole and smelled bad (clutches burning). also it has a VERY LOUD clicking tapping noise now! I need a new engine!!! Its gone :skull: I can ride it but it gets only louder and I take the car to school but its a lot of gas. any ideas what does first on these bikes? O_o :??: O_o So I will NEED A NEW ENGINE! Hay anyone sellling one :2tup: ? I am not dieing it anymore cuz I dont wanna do anymore damage and I dont trust it if it leaves me some were.

Any ideas would be of much help, thanks guys!

Login or Register to Remove Ads