Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 06-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
burkbuilds

Bought a Vulcan 900 this morning

Well, here I am, 2 1/2 months out from my crash, still in a wheelchair and what did I do, what else, I bought a new bike this morning. I've been watching this nice VN 900

for a few weeks since I saw it in the showroom while the dealer was getting me a repair estimate on my Vulcan 500. It's a deep maroon with a beige swatch down the

middle and a little gold pin strip where the two colors meet. I ordered a trike kit for it this morning and I've got both scheduled for delivery at my house in about two

weeks. That should give me enough time to finish getting the 500 ready to sell. The dealer offered to put my 500 on the floor of his showroom for me for a flat fee of

$100 if it sells. He said he often gets people in looking for used bikes and he though mine would move pretty well.

Wouldn't you know I forgot to take my camera with me, so nothing to show yet but as soon as it gets here I'll put some up and I will also document the conversion to the

trike as well.

I'm hoping that the Doctor's will let me start putting weight on my foot by the time this all gets delivered.

Login or Register to Remove Ads