Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 11-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
greatmaul

16$ front tires (shipped)??

I'm not selling these, and even though I need tires, and I was strongly, strongly tempted, I didn't go for this deal, but I saw it on eBay and just wondered if anyone might *need* a deal like this.

Certainly tires are not usually cheap, but this person on eBay is selling NO NAME 110/90-16 for about $30 each, and if you scroll down it says 5 for $79 with FREE shipping. That totals out to about $15.80 per tire.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160677204337...9#ht_643wt_932

I messaged the seller and asked them if they could at least tell me the name on the tire, because you can't see it in the pics, and she responded with one word - Centaro - which means nothing to me and I couldn't find anything on Google about it.

Anyways, like I said, I passed on this deal because who knows the age of the tires, even though they say they are brand new, and who knows the manufacturer, because I sure don't. I just thought maybe there was someone who was struggling who might possibly be able to use a deal like this, but then, how much is one's life worth?

I went with Pirelli Sport Demons front and MT66 rear, from Motorcycle Superstore, and had them shipped to a local guy to install. Unfortunately, he says he can't help me till next Monday, even though the tires are in his shop today, so I'm kinda pissed.

er... if this post pisses anyone off... sorry.

Login or Register to Remove Ads