Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 03-10-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo
Dollar Shave Club.......

Yes, this is WAY off topic from most ...

I just signed up with this company, that sends you razors in the mail for a super cheap price. I'm getting 4 cartridges a month for $6 (that are super similar to the Gillette's i normally buy for $16). They send you a free handle with every order. If you change the type of blades u want, u get another free handle. They got simple 2 blade, 4 blade and a 6 blade that rivals the NEW Gillette i just bought (ugh). The 2 blade are a friggin DOLLAR a month for 5 of them lol. I dont know how they even pull that one off. And shipping is INCLUDED. No extra fee's.

I havent received them yet, but they are on their way and I will update with how they work. Mind you, I use top of the line razors, so they have something to live up to.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, CLICK HERE to check it all out, sign up and make a purchase. yes, that is a referral link, i get a free month if someone signs up, nothing else. This isn't some kind of spam/scheme, i dont participate in that kind of shit. Just passing along something i found and signed up for myself. Thought maybe some of you guys might want to take advantage of this.

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook

Login or Register to Remove Ads