Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Ride Reports & Meets

Old 09-28-2007, 01:00 AM   #1
Water Warrior 2

4 day weekend

Just got back yesterday from a 4 day ride around the province. Not the whole province but a lot of new roads and met a bunch of new friends. 450 miles of smiles and giggles because the traffic was light and the weather did actually cooperate. Happy Hobo on the 250 and me on the Vstrom 650. I am trully amazed with the 250's capabilities in the mountains and curves. Granted I am not riding it but watching in my mirrors and seeing that little bike roar up some of these mountain roads is a thrill because I know it was the right bike to buy.
With the windshield, expandable soft bags, 28 L trunk and heated grips it is quite the small bore touring bike. No, it will not be on any major interstate highways cause they are boring and just too fast for comfort. The 250 works well on any other road as has been mentioned here by many riders. Lynda has been making noises about a cross country trip on the bikes and I have no doubt the 250 would do it with no hesitation. The determining factor will probably be the old guy on the 650 and his bad back showing up.

Login or Register to Remove Ads