Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
40MILERUN

Hello from Connecticut

Hello,

My name is Ross. I’m a new member and I ride a V-Star 1300, but my wife just bought her first bike… a new 2009 GZ250. I’ve joined this forum sort of as her proxy. She’s not much of a forum person, but I on the other hand belong to 3 or 4 motorcycle forums and really appreciate the valuable info that pops up from time to time.

She bought her GZ about two weeks ago (dead of winter is a great time to buy), but we live in Central Connecticut and have had so much snow recently that we haven’t had a chance to get back to the dealer to trailer the bike home. That’s probably a good thing because it’s taken me 2 weeks to get the garage arranged to accommodate a car, a truck and now 2 bikes.

She’s had some experience riding bikes, but most of those experiences didn’t go well because the bikes were too big for her to learn on, both in height and power. The GZ however seems to be the perfect fit and size. She’ll take the MSF (now mandatory) course in the Spring and we can start the Summer off cruising the rural back roads together.

Login or Register to Remove Ads