Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 03-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
Dave Dark

2010 GZ250 - Ottawa Ontario Canada

Hi!

I'm selling my bike. I bought a 2009 Suzuki V-strom. I hate to see my Geezer leave but hopefully she will make somebody happy.

Price is 3250$. All regular maintenance has been performed.

[attachment=1:2wtxm7m3]IMG_20121015_174537.jpg[/attachment:2wtxm7m3]

[attachment=0:2wtxm7m3]IMG_20121015_174631.jpg[/attachment:2wtxm7m3]

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 03-20-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
Water Warrior 2

Re: 2010 GZ250 - Ottawa Ontario Canada

Congrats Dave. You will absolutely love the Vstrom. The darn things will go forever and never get tired. I bought mine in 2005 and just sold it last fall after 60,000 kms of trouble free riding. Did you get the Wee or the Vee?
In case you haven't been there .....check out Stromtroopers.Com ...............It is the best Strom forum around with lots of knowledge and info.
Pics please.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #3
Dave Dark

Re: 2010 GZ250 - Ottawa Ontario Canada

Thats Warrior for the congrats! I got the Wee and I'm looking forward to riding it.

Thanks for the tip about Stromtroopers.com. I checked it out and there is tons of information and camaraderie. There's even a meetup next weekend for Ontario riders. Too bad there is still snow on the ground and I am not daredevil enough to brave the cold elements.

I will post some pics as soon as I take possession. As soon as I bought it they wheeled it off the showroom floor and into their winter storage area. Makes me feel good to know they are babying it.

I made the biggest mistake however. I verbally sold my bike to someone in February. Not being able to consider my life without I bike I went out and bought the V-strom I had been eyeing for two weeks. I put down 500$. Fast forward a couple of days and suddenly the guy I sold my bike to disappears off the face of the planet. I think he didn't have the money to pay.

Anyway...If I can sell it soon I will be happy. Otherwise, I might have to beg the dealership to let me finish the sale with my GZ250 as a trade-in.

Lesson - Your bike is not sold until you have cash in hand and it is off your property

Login or Register to Remove Ads