Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 11-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #21
music man

Re: Yet another thread about Easy Rider Being a Hard Headed

Quote:
Originally Posted by music man
I will leave this thread with this question, have I said anything about Easy Rider in this thread or the other one that got this one started that wasn't true? Because if I have please point it out to me so I can correct it.

One more thought, if I am so far off base with my comments about him, why is it that this is probably the umpteenth conversation that has been had on this site (and others from what I hear) about this very thing, and about this very person, coming from several other people.

Two things that bother me about all this, first, I hear all this stuff about written word this and written word that, and sometimes written words get misconstrued, if that is the case, then explain why or how anyone can ever post anything on this site without offending every single member that reads it (because as you know, written words get misconstrued, right?).

Now I am not saying that I don't agree to an extent that sometimes you can misconstrue what someone types because of the emotionless nature of text, but it seems to me every time that happens on this site, the person who's words were misconstrued immediately announces to the person they offended and everyone else that they didn't mean it that way, (every member but one that is).

So what I have to say is this, since not one single person has responded to my earlier question/statement, I will take that to mean that no one seems to think I told any lies about Easy Rider and his actions on this site (and others), and I also get the feeling that everyone agrees that that kind of actions and attacks on undeserving members (most of them newbies) shouldn't be tolerated by any of us, it just seems like some people think that Easy Rider should get a pass because he has given some good advice in other posts, I say that shouldn't buy you an excuse to just go off on someone unprovoked. So I stand by my original statements, and I stand by my reasoning for making this thread and the other one I made in the past, the only thing I don't stand by is the fact that I let myself get caught up in an argument in another person's thread.

Other than that I am done with this, I seem to be the only one that is offended by it so I will just let it go at this point.

Login or Register to Remove Ads