Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Instructional Articles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
hacc81

Is there a 'How To' for an inline fuel filter?

Hey guys,

Spring is coming soon :2tup: and I'll be able to use the bike everyday!! :rawk:So I'd like to install an inline fuel filter to my bike, but I don't seem to find a How To for this procedure. I know that probably is a very easy installation, but I'd like to see at least a photo(s) of the installation process before I intent to do it myself... Being a new rider and just starting to learn how to maintain a bike (and also being fuel involved) I don't want to mess it up and potentially create a problem instead of an improvement...

I already searched "inline fuel filter" and there are a lot of comments and reasons to do it, but I didn't find a How To...
Has any of you done this How To :??: Or anyone that has done this installation, could you please take a picture of the filter fully installed in order to have a better idea of the proper position?
One last thing, how much length of fuel hose should I cut to install the filter? Should I cut the proportional length of the filter (about 1.5 inches) or maybe less (1 inch perhaps)?

Thanks a lot guys, :2tup:
hacc81

Login or Register to Remove Ads