Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #11
Easy Rider

Re: what does a hyper charger do to your gas milage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupo
Easy, you have been sent a warning .... don't have your posting privileges revoked. Either contribute positively or stay out of the thread.
You won't have to fire me.....I quit.

It's been a good run guys but it is becoming obvious that my presence is no longer wanted here so I'm gone.

To those friends I've made here ......and others who don't carry a chip on their shoulder, you can find me at:
http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/forum/
or
http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/
or a new forum we are creating locally to help (mostly) mid-west riders get together
http://fellowriders.net
or
ka1167@yahoo.com

But then maybe I'm just such a terrible person that nobody cares.

Bye bye.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #12
bonehead

Don't go!!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #13
dannylightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupo
Easy, you have been sent a warning .... don't have your posting privileges revoked. Either contribute positively or stay out of the thread.

It's been a good run guys but it is becoming obvious that my presence is no longer wanted here so I'm gone.
look i don't think any one really wants you gone. just be a little bit more curdious in your post. your saying im no longer a nice young man and i went over to the dark side cus i got a new bike and im thinking about sticking one performance part on the bike. that's the problem. not that you think the hyper charger is worthless. thats your opinion and your free to stat that opinion but

this aint star wars and i have not gone over to the dark side. if it was and i did i would send the death star over to your house and blow up the bushes in your front yard with laser beams :lol:

stick around man. just think about what your saying and if it sounds like it might piss any one off or offend them. leave that part out.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #14
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylightning
just think about what your saying and if it sounds like it might piss any one off or offend them. leave that part out

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup
Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
dannylightning

I just found a forum exclusively for the intruder volusia. i will be signing up for that, looks like there is tons of great info on that site.

ill still be around here tho.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #16
Dupo

Send a message via MSN to Dupo

Oh and about the gas mileage .... i lost mileage with the mod. More fuel + air flow going thru the bike. But i got a little more power and people like to comment on how it looks.

Photography Gallery *updated url - new site!
Motorcycle Blog
Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #17
patrick_777

Send a message via ICQ to patrick_777 Send a message via AIM to patrick_777 Send a message via Yahoo to patrick_777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider

Instead of actually choosing to NOT being a douchebag to everybody, you simply quit. That's classy.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #18
burkbuilds

Hey Easy, I hope you change your mind and stay with us. I think your bark is a lot worse than your bite and you have a lot of experience and knowledge and you are willing to jump in and try to help people when they have a problem with their bikes. I guess when I read something where I think you might have come on a little strongly I just think, well, that's just Easy Rider being himself and I let it go. I can understand why the administrators might feel it necessary to call you on some things once in a while but I think it's kinda entertaining sometimes as long as you don't go off the deep end with it, and you don't usually. Again, I hope you stay with us, the place just wouldn't be the same without you around!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #19
VTXorcist

Send a message via Yahoo to VTXorcist

Ditto on what Burkbuilds said. Your posts are a little rough around the edges but contain a lot of really good info. Plus, every forum needs its lovable grouch.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:27 PM   #20
Easy Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_777
Instead of actually choosing to NOT being a douchebag to everybody, you simply quit. That's classy.
How's that for a perfect example of being hypocritical ??
Danny informed me that he was not offended by what I said.
And I certainly did not call him a "douchbag".......or anything of the like.

Just for the record, I appologized to him anyway.....because my "horrible" post didn't quite come out how I intended.

The real issue here seems to be my unwillingness to be censored when it comes to my stance against bike mods that are obnoxious, illegal and of questionable value.

I will accept a dope slap to the head when it comes to not treating other users with the proper respect (but that slap seems to come to some and not others).......but I will not continue to participate in a conference where the free exchange of ideas is limited by the whims of the owner.