Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Instructional Articles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
leonj2932

Irate rear flat tire

hey all , so i need some help and wisdom since i obviously am very unwise. So heres the story , i woke up to ride my bike to school and it had a flat . being me i just inflated it to see where the air was leaking. there was a small nail inside the tire. took out the nail but i did not actually test to see weather the nail had completely penetrated the tire since it was very mall. i proceeded to plug the tire by myself for the first time ever since i saw that the tire said tubeless on it. I plug it and i guess i did not do it right cuz the plug was leaking air when i tested it with soap and water. took it to a tire shop to get properly plug. then proceeded to use Fix-a Flat after the tire kept losing air from somewhere else that i could not find. Brought the bike into the quietest environment possible. i was able to hear the air leaking now. still could not for the love of god find the hole. Placed arm on valve stem , valve stem leaks. tested valve stem with soap and water , valve stem and several spokes were leaking , ,.. what the hell!!! doing some research i came across sum one saying all tubeless tires have tubes inside of them if the rim has spokes. can anyone confirm this. and now how do i fix my tire?? ive never done this before on a motorcycle

Login or Register to Remove Ads