Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 05-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
New GZ250

Supporting this Forum

I'm amazed at the number of people that actively use this forum and don't support the forum with a few bucks. I will no longer actively participate us this this forum due to some of the caustic remarks some of the forum members have made to my post, but have always been amazed at the number of active members who can't come up with a few dollars to support the forum. Think I sent/supported the forum with a few bucks here and there. There are a lot of good people on this site, all I'm saying is if you use it support it. I only use it now for valuable maintenance information. Even thought I will not actively add to the site many of you should cough up a buck or or so to support the owner/administer of this site. I will even contribute a "few" bucks if I get the link to do so. even though I think their are few that responded to my posts negatively. Overall this is a damn good site for info, and not enough people support with a buck or two. Yes I'm very soft skinned but if you use this site use it, support it.

PS-As one member said I was a spammer, that was the final straw.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
mithuth

Re: Supporting this Forum

Here's a stickied link:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=124
Old 05-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

I'm not trying to attack you or make anything personal, but I just looked back over all of your posts and I can't really see what it was that set you off back in February to make you want to leave the forum.

I saw that you posted in Dec. 2010, January 2011, an then Feb. 2012.... Where were you called a "flamer" or a "spammer"?

You are absolutely right about people contributing a couple of dollars per year to places that help them on a regular basis. Thank you for your contributions. If you can PM me or maybe just link on here the thread that upset you, we can see if there is anything we can do about it. Often times, having been around so long, many veteran members will use their customary sarcasm or humor in a way that may come across as being offensive to people who aren't accustomed to it. But rarely do people on this forum openly attack or mock someone. Having been around here for a couple of years yourself, I'm sure you recognize this. At more than 250 posts, you aren't exactly a newbie.

Let me know if there is anything we can help you with, to hopefully add some clarity and keep you around.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
Rookie Rider

Way called me a girl once on here, hahahaa.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie Rider
You're not?

:neener:

Old 05-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
Water Warrior 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan180iq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie Rider
You're not?

:neener:

I remember that. And yes, for some reason you came across as being female somehow. Must be the dainty way you type. :lol: :lol: