Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 09-30-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
Delawaregz

Hello all......

i just purchased my 05' GZ 250 three months ago. Its my first bike and its great. My girlfriend and I can both get on the bike and it rides fine.i recently put Cali. drag bars and am getting shorty pipes put on. Should have pics tomorrow for all to see. Also i am looking to find a bug shield similar to the bikes on the sons of Anarchy.......Any help would be great thanks.......

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
burkbuilds

Re: New Member

Welcome, hey, you put drag bars on a GZ 250? Looking forward to the pictures! Haven't seen the Sons of Anarchy yet so not sure what they are riding with but I'm certain you will get some hits from others on that topic. If nothing else, google Motorcycle windshields and you will probably get hundreds of hits with pictures, you might find it, or they may have someone making them up special for the Hollywood shoot, in which case you'll have to wait till somebody makes a take off of it to sell.
This is a great forum, I hope you enjoy it and get a lot of useful information and a bit of entertainment on occasion from it!