Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Member Introductions

Old 12-14-2016, 10:48 PM   #1
raider007

introduction

hello to all.....yes another Aussie added to the site. Well here is how I got here , I was hunting gum tree and Facebook sites for parts for another bike and what do I come across... yep a Suzuki 1999 250cc marauder...being flogged off for $600.00 ..so since I have a bike that is a real project ..a Yamaha virago 250cc, which is stalling on parts repair..I got tempted to go look at this marauder..well its red..and similar lines to the Yamaha....bingo I was hooked..so got another project ...zero battery...rusty empty fuel tank with a few love scratches..and completely stale rusted out carb..no choke cable working..no throttle cables...so being nuts I thought I take her home and give it some tlc...well I prob taken on a hard slog...but I just loved the look of this bike..so I going to be very needy in asking for help with it...parts in Aussie are going to be an issue..its upside is its got both 2 seater and single seater approved compliance...so it can registered as either locally ..there is a plus.....so I be posting a bit of stuff to gain some in site into this honey...thanks so much for the add to the site ..to Aussie guys I live near bundaberg in Queensland... hello to all members :-) cheers phil

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 12-15-2016, 07:07 AM   #2
blaine

Welcome to the family.