Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 05-05-2020, 07:23 PM   #1
Wheeler

Question Cyclepedia manual

Hello everybody, does anyone here have a copy of the GZ250 service manual from cyclepedia? It was available for viewing for free on the cyclepedia website for a while, now you need a subscription. Thanks for the info.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-01-2021, 01:03 PM   #2
Kim Rowden

Hello all,

I just signed up after getting a 2001 GZ250 ... it's twenty years old this year but it is pretty good shape - although it has been neglected and there are many little, but easily corrected, things that are missing or out of place.

It's not my usual type of bike (see www.TriplesOnline.com for my website) but it looks like it will be a good candidate for teaching my youngest daughter to ride a street bike.

I found a service manual and an owners manual on www.manualslib.com .

The owners manual is missing some pages but it will have to do for now - I haven't found another copy anywhere. It's a pretty rough scan and I've been enhancing it to make it more readable. If anyone has an owners handbook that they would be prepared to lend me I would be happy to make a professional scan and send both items back.

Take care in 2021,
-Kim
Old 01-01-2021, 01:24 PM   #3
Kim Rowden

After following a couple of good and bad links I did find the service and owners manuals on this site - but they seem to be exactly the same copies that I had found on www.manualslib.com... so I'm still looking.

-Kim

Login or Register to Remove Ads