Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 01-06-2013, 04:16 AM   #11
ecr959

Re: End of year donation drive 2012 edition

Hello Dupo. I'm late to this party , I just read the post today. I also want to donate something. I just made a PayPal donation. You probably know I sold the GZ and bought me a Kawa 750, but I still like this forum. I think I have made some good friends here..... and I have learned alot from the guys and from pictures.

Now I'm learning about kawasaki at another forum, but I like this forum alot for other reasons.
I have already been a sponsor , so don't double-tag me.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #12
Water Warrior 2

Hey Eddie, how is the Kawi treating you?
Old 01-07-2013, 02:40 AM   #13
ecr959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Warrior
Hey Eddie, how is the Kawi treating you?

Great WW ! ... I ride to work every day. It doesn't have that "hard to crank up in the cold " problem that we all have with the gz. This Kawa 750 starts right up even in 29 degree nights like it is often around here now.

I replaced the handlebars to one that I like better. I have changed the oil and plugs (it takes 4 plugs) and my next wish is for a solo seat, I don't like this banana seat I got now. I want a more traditional seat, like the one the gz has.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #14
blaine

Good to hear,Eddy.Your 750 & my 454 share a lot of the same parts.
:cool:

Old 01-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #15
Water Warrior 2

Sounds like life is treating you pretty nice in NC. You earned it. Keep in touch a little more often and maybe post a few pics of NC for us to share. All the best in the new year Eddie.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #16
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

Ditto on everything about Eddie.
Don't be a stranger, man.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #17
LuigiHodges

Donation sent. Hoping this year is as successful as last year.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #18
New GZ250

Donation sent, do not visit site much, been critical at times, but the site is great overall. Full of valuable information. Yes I'm late with my donation, better late than never.
New GZ250

If you even look at this site you should support it, I have not looked at the site for more than six months and believe the few times I visit is worth sending a few bucks. It amazes me how many people use this site and can not send a buck or two to support it. Keep up the great work. To the others that use this site on a regular basis and do not support the site I think you need to look at your self and the work that goes in to sustaining this site.

FYI- over than 13K on the bike, runs like new, my Bonnie Black is pushing 14K, love both bikes. The GZ 250 is a great bike, use it at my beach home, 17 mile drive, Pebble Beach, Ca. and running down highway one. This bike like Triumph will run forever, no issues with the GZ, two oil leaks with the Bonne. I'm in love with my two bikes, me 63 years young. Support this site if you look at it.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #19
New GZ250

Just proves to me, as I thought people on the site love to use it, but can't support it with a buck. Again I seldom use this site, but on occasion I send a few cents.

A large majority of the people enjoy this site but can't send a cent, a bunch of cheap... Wonder how many people have sent a buck or two in the last two years. People enjoy taking more than giving in this world.

Use it, send a dime, yes I can be a real...but believe if u use it you should support it.

And yes it would be nice to see a thank you for your my support, but then again why should you say thanks? I really don't care but my Mom always said to say thanks, guess it just has to do what u we taught.

You are welcome!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #20
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

My man, your user tag was updated to show you as a sponsor. That's a designation of honor among users here. There aren't many tags that are given out, and you have one of the higher ones now that you have donated to the site.

Dupo owns this place, isn't on here very often, but did take time update your "rank" to show your sponsorship. That's a very public "thank you" in my eyes.

That being said, I'll speak for the Mods and Admin by saying thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum, even if it's nothing more than conversation. And a special thank you to those of you who have donated. Without contributions, Dupo ends up paying for our favorite place on the net out of his own pocket.