Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Riding Safety & Tips > Lessons Well-Learned

Old 09-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #71
Gz Rider

Re: Got nailed by a jeep today

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #72
Water Warrior 2

Eight cases of child support !!! He needs a snip job and a lobotomy.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #73
Gz Rider

Old 09-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #74
mrlmd1

And he and the other cop can get away with all that because they're cops? No discipline? No jail time? No consequences at all? What he and the other cop did is just plain basically illegal, against the law, and nothing at all happens to either of them? This country is really F%$%#ked up. Just like how Congressman Joe Walsh owes $117,000 in back child support and absolutely nothing happens to him, no arrest, no jail time, no nothing. Imagine if that was you.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #75
music man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmd1
And he and the other cop can get away with all that because they're cops? No discipline? No jail time? No consequences at all? What he and the other cop did is just plain basically illegal, against the law, and nothing at all happens to either of them? This country is really F%$%#ked up. Just like how Congressman Joe Walsh owes $117,000 in back child support and absolutely nothing happens to him, no arrest, no jail time, no nothing. Imagine if that was you.

Oh trust me I know, I called the mayor of my town and the next town over that he was from, and his police chief. I asked them if they realized how hipocritical and just plain wrong it is that he is a police officer who arrests people for not paying child support, and arrests and tickets people everyday i am sure for fictitious tags and no insurance but yet he is out doing the very same thing. The only thing he ever had to pay (and he probably got out of that too) is half of the no insurance ticket (because he got insurance by the time he came to court, and you only have to pay half if you do that).

Not to mention the police officer at the scene also wrote the WHITE WOMANS NAME ON THE ACCIDENT REPORT, NOT HIS. And the only reason that it was even discovered that he had fictitious tags or no insurance is because I contacted his insurance company (the one he didn't have) and they said they had never heard of him or his girlfriend, and then looked up the womans name on the police report thinking it was his girlfriend that they put on the report, and turns out it was the white woman that used to own the car, and that is when she told me she left the tags and insurance card in the car when she sold it to a car lot, who in turn sold it again with them in there.

Then I had to go to the police station and raise a stink for them to even give him one ticket, never did get an explanation for why he didn't get a fictitious tags ticket, (other than he is a fellow cop).

Old 09-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #76
Water Warrior 2

Thankfully there are only a few bad cops. Just like any other profession. They do keep my world a lot safer and tamer than some areas of the world where a badge is a license to steal and be corrupt.
The day a RCMP friend of mine pulls me over for going real fast and writes me up I will probably thank him. He is only trying to keep me alive and he doesn't need the added paper work.