Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 01-08-2017, 11:14 AM   #1
Badbob

Repairing My Broken Links - Where has BadBob Been

I've been gone for awhile. I was pretty bad sick. First I had a frozen shoulder and could not risk riding for about a year. Not long after that i was diagnosed with Human Monocytic Ehrlichiosis a blood parasite spread by ticks. One of the symptoms I had was intense joint pain a side effect of the treatment. Along the way I developed frozen shoulder in my left shoulder. Just to make matters interesting my hose got flooded twice while all this was going on. My first grandson was born. My daughter was diagnosed with cancer. Her husband killed himself. My two year old grandson is living with me full time and I have started a small business. I've been busy.

My gallery where I used to post photos is no more and the default domain has been transferred to Google Domains where currently it is redirected to my Etsy store. I get hits from here everyday. So I know people are still looking at my posts. I need some help finding them. If you run across a post that needs fixing please let me know.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-08-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
Badbob

How To Fix A Slippery Clutch - Posting is repaired. Now if I can just find the rest of them.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:09 PM   #3
Water Warrior 2

Welcome back Badbob. Glad to hear from you again. I am very sorry to hear of your trials of life. Hopefully things will get better with time and support from others in your life. That includes the members here too. We are here if you need to vent or just need a sympathetic ear.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #4
Vegas Street Rider

Looks like I missed out on some great tutorials Badbob from being a late comer to the forum. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Tags
badbob, broken links