Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 05-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
GZ250

Headlight Restoration Kit

This is about the car headlights - I was amazed using this product and wanted to share. Its easy and simple to use. I used on my GZ headlight, backlight and turn signals. They are shining.

Overtime the headlights get yellow or clouded. There are several products but I was reluctant to use any. Today my neighbor gave me his kit to clean my headlights. He was doing his car and asked me to try. It is so simple and so effective and results are really amazing. A drill is helpful and apply light pressure while doing.

One headlight was dirty for a longer time so it is not that clean but the other one looks like new after cleaning. I will buy my own kit to use the new polishing tool to try on the old one. So the trick is to use as soon as the headlights start getting yellow.

Available at Walmart and Amazon and may be at Auto stores.

Mothers PowerBall 4Lights Headlight Restoration Kit

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
PimpS

Re: Headlight Restoration Kit

Waw! Good one!
Old 05-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
dentheman

The headlights on my daughter's car were dingy and yellow until I used one of those kits to shine them up (I used a different brand). Now they look like new! It surprised me how well it worked.
But where do we draw the line between spam and information that actually benefits us?

Old 05-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
JWR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentheman
The headlights on my daughter's car were dingy and yellow until I used one of those kits to shine them up (I used a different brand). Now they look like new! It surprised me how well it worked.
But where do we draw the line between spam and information that actually benefits us?

Post count and a contributing member.

Truth is there are lots of great bikes available
and not nearly as many good riders out there riding them...
"A man's got to know his limitations..."
Old 05-23-2013, 08:33 AM   #5
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWR

Post count and a contributing member.
Yup. I think we've only issued 2 warnings ever to see if a poster was an actual individual or not. It's usually very obvious what is spam and we have no tolerance for it. It's immediately removed and the poster's IP is banned.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
GZ250

This is no SPAM, As I said in the first message. I have seen several of these products but never tried any. My headlights were clouded for more than 2 years. A year earlier my same neignbor informed be about cleaning the headlights but I did not do anything. This time he actually gave me his kit to clean the headlights.
The smart thing in this kit is that it has only one polishing tool. Some kits have 2-3 sand papers to use and that is tricky. Some other kits probably would do the same job but I tried this myself so I shared.

I do not work for this company and I would never post any wrong information here as I have received so much help from this forum. Thanks.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:05 PM   #7
Water Warrior 2

I don't think anyone sees this product as SPAM. It is an obvious recommendation from a member with actual experience using it and liking the results. Being available at Wally World is a bonus.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
jonathan180iq
Super Moderator

I've done the same, using the Turtle Wax product.

BEFORE

AFTER