Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General Maintenance

Old 06-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
PimpS

At the mechanics shop

I am one of those guys, who doesn't feel good to play with the screws on machines. When it is about to make a table by a simple instructions, or to mend some brakes on a regular bike - no problem. That's why i give my regular and non regular service of the bike to a pro, to do his job, and i pay for it.

So, to make my story shorter: i got spokes from 5_th bike, got a new sprockets and DID chain... My regular mechanic was in deep bussines and he couldn't take time for me, that's why I went to this other guy.
Everything cool, but next time i'll write down on a piece of paper what to do, what is advised to do, cause the guy lost my spoke, even forgot to change it. He did set my valves and the bike runs a bit different, also i feel he is running easier. New chain, new sprockets... it's cool...

Today i hope he'll do the job right.

I got the feeling that some mechanics are not taking us seriously, considering the bike, like GZ, we ride... :?

I don't know, it's time to develop mechanical skills, buy some tools and start doing as much as I can/dare

Login or Register to Remove Ads