Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Forum News & Support

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
music man

My formal suggestion for a MAJOR improvement for the Site

Keep in mind this is just one long time member's SUGGESTION, not saying that everyone (or anyone for that matter) else's opinion is the same.

My suggestion is, that Easy Rider should be permanently banned from the site, he is nothing but a cancer to the site and just a trouble maker in general.

Read through every thread in this entire site and you will see that other than small minor arguments among us, almost EVERY major argument or thread meltdown (other than one MAJOR ONE, that I myself was guilty of), Easy Rider has been the MAIN and most of the time ONLY cause of almost all of them.

Also keep in mind that I am not threatening or any thing like that, but I am saying that even though it might not mean much considering I don't contribute to the site much anymore (don't know if I really ever did), but if someone like Easy Rider is going to continue being a member of this site and verbally attacking people just simply because he is in a bad mood about what he see's in the mirror(or whatever his problem is), then I am going to delete my profile from the site and ask that all my posts be removed (if that is even possible), as I do not want to have any part of a place where someone like Easy Rider is welcome.

We have had and I hope we continue to have an almost "neighborly" type of atmosphere on this site where for some reason the general rules of thumb and "norms" of the internet and more specifically, forums such as this, just don't apply to us. With the exception of Easy Rider's nasty attitude, I have never and probably will never again see a place on the internet where everyone is basically nice and cordial and helpful to everyone else, it has been quite a nice change of pace to sit down at my computer and experience the kind of attitudes that I don't even seem to see much of out in the "real world" anymore.

And I alluded to it earlier and I will reiterate that I know that in the past I have personally attacked a person on here, and let my temper get the better of me, and got into a pissing match or two (mostly with Easy Rider). But Easy Rider is a whole different situation, you never know who, why or when he is going to just flat out go off the deep end on someone just for the hell of it, and I personally think it is an attitude that is not NEEDED and definitely not WANTED on this site, or any other ones for that matter.

So in this one members humble opinion, this would be a GREAT and much needed improvement to the site.

Login or Register to Remove Ads