Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > GZ250 Media > Mugshots

Old 09-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
diffluere

here i am

here's a picture of my mom and me after drinkin some beers. =) pictures of me + bike coming soon.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-30-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
burkbuilds

Re: here i am

Very nice! Still waiting on you to post those pics of you washing your bike in your bikini too!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
diffluere

lol it's actually cold right now in florida!! looks like you will have to wait until next summer. =P

Old 09-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #4
New GZ250

Happy looking pair! Thanks for the mug shot, wish all would do. You Mom should get a bike too, think she would look great on one!
Looking forward to you sharing a picture of you and your bike! Doesn't even have to be a picture of you washing your new toy!
:whistle:
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #5
burkbuilds

Darn!

Old 10-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
bonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkbuilds
Darn!
:plus1:
Old 10-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
diffluere

My mom rides on the back of her friend's Road King all the time - without a helmet! She was terrified when I told her I wanted a motorcycle until I made her realize that I ride a lot 'safer' than she does! I'm a good car driver so she knows I'm even more careful on my babybike.

She wants to learn how to ride my bike when I upgrade to a bigger one. Probably in 2 years or so when I get my Jeep paid off. I can't wait to see that day, hehe!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #8
New GZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by diffluere
My mom rides on the back of her friend's Road King all the time - without a helmet! She was terrified when I told her I wanted a motorcycle until I made her realize that I ride a lot 'safer' than she does! I'm a good car driver so she knows I'm even more careful on my babybike.

She wants to learn how to ride my bike when I upgrade to a bigger one. Probably in 2 years or so when I get my Jeep paid off. I can't wait to see that day, hehe!
Your Mom is a very smart person, wish she could talk to my wife! Haven't got her to jump on my passenger seat yet. Want her to enjoy of thrills of biking. Then I would give her my bike and I could upgrade. Or as a minimum show her how under powered the GZ is and let me upgrade. She only "allowed" me to get a small bike. Go figure, but being a second marriage and she bought me the bike, I can't complain much. I just hope I buy myself a 500cc or larger toy that we can play together with no struggle going up the hills. Any way the bottom line is I love my bike...but! You are fortunate your Mom will jump on! I only wish!

Amazing how many Guy on this site have said something about their wife and bike. I must say though second marriages are the BEST!
:mad:
Old 10-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
mrlmd1

[quote="

Amazing how many Guy on this site have said something about their wife and bike. I must say though second marriages are the BEST!
:mad:[/quote]

Is she on here reading your posts? Think that will get you a bigger bike? :neener:
Old 10-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #10
diffluere

Here's a picture of me on my bike and my friend Casey about to get on her Zuma.

And here's a picture of my bike at night. The previous owner put the reflective tape on the wheels.