Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 05-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
BuzzDeli

Buzz Deli

By integrating LED table centre in your living room, you will not only give your living space a face-lift but you will also make an impact on visiting friends, relatives and peers. These furniture pieces are also ideal if you want to create a space which are not only cozy but also relaxing and warm as well.

Much more, these LED tablecentres are also great attraction of night parties. These tables not just set the mood of your guests but it is also considered as ice breakers.

Since this piece of furniture is effective in creating an alluring living quarters, this piece of furniture is considered as a vital puzzle in your home interior decoration efforts.

For the reason that these tables come in different colors, styles and sizes from which to select from, you can indeed find one that is suitable for coffee table, centre table or end table. Aside from these uses, these pieces of furniture can also be used as accent tables which you can place at the end of your sofa. You can used these tables as anchor by placing it at the end of a section or love seat. Please check out if you have questions.

Sincerely, the moderation team.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
JWR

Re: Buzz Deli

SPAMMER

Truth is there are lots of great bikes available
and not nearly as many good riders out there riding them...
"A man's got to know his limitations..."
Old 05-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
alantf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzDeli
These tables not just set the mood of your guests but it is also considered as ice breakers.
I thought ice breakers were big ships that worked in the antarctic :whistle: but I suppose they had SPAM in the galley. :retard:

Old 05-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #4
Goose51683

I wouldn't mind SPAMMERS if they were halfway intelligent. maybe put this one a furniture website or a DIY website but who the hell cares about a table on a motorcycle website.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #5
Fawlty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzDeli
For the reason that these tables come in different colors, styles and sizes from which to select from, you can indeed find one that is suitable for coffee table, centre table or end table. Aside from these uses, these pieces of furniture can also be used as accent tables which you can place at the end of your sofa. You can used these tables as anchor by placing it at the end of a section or love seat. Please check out http://www.buzzdeli.com if you have questions.

Buzz Deli
Many thanks for this. Would you be able to look into designing a table specifically for serving Spam? I think you would find it a big seller amongst some members. You heard it here first. Maybe you could ship me a dozen cans. Use the Icebreaker you mentioned earlier, we don't see many of those in sunny Spain.

(Johnny Strabbler-The Wild One 1953)

Old 05-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
Goose51683

Fawlty,

I didn't realize you were in Spain. I just got done with a month of trying to work with a "straight from Spain" crew at the wind farm who didn't speak a lick of english. It was great!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:03 AM   #7
Fawlty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose51683
Fawlty,

I didn't realize you were in Spain. I just got done with a month of trying to work with a "straight from Spain" crew at the wind farm who didn't speak a lick of english. It was great!
Been here all this century. As far as I know, there is only me and Alantf (from Tenerife) currently active. Wind farms are very popular here on the mainland, particularly in Castilla La Mancha (Don Quixote country). What part of Spain were your crew from?

(Johnny Strabbler-The Wild One 1953)
Old 05-29-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
Goose51683

Is it bad that I have no idea? I was lucky enough to find out which turbines to shut down everyday much less find out their back stories.

I spent the first week with a translator app on my iphone. Nothing like spending 2 minutes delay between every sentence. Felt like I was talking to someone on the moon.

I might be considering some spanish lessons after this experience. They were incredibly friendly (at least I don't think they were constantly insulting me) just a lot of communication problems.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
alantf

My problem is not so much the language, but that they speak so fast that the words blend into each other.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
Goose51683

well its not an issue for me, I am usually able to pull out the 3 words of Spanish I know.