Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > General GZ250 Talk

Old 05-30-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
5Chargers

5chargers

Some recent cases are specially designed to look like portfolios. They offer professional look and carefully protect your device. They have also slots for business cards and a paper notepad, and there is a built in capability also to display your tablet in different configurations for business presentations or demos.

In terms of smaller accessories, check out various cables which connects your iPad to television, stylus pens used to interact with your device, and different types of docks and synchronization devices, used to connect it to your main computer. You can also get Bluetooth keyboards to make typing wireless and simple. A wide range of options you have and you can choose best-suited iPhone accessories and cases.

There is many online shops are available in the market but you just need to choose the best reputed shop like 5chargers such that you could get products of higher quality. You should choose the accessory considering your budget also. So first, consider your need then choose iPhone accessories and cases and make your device safe and protected.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #2
alantf

Re: 5chargers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Chargers
They have also slots for business cards and a paper notepad, and there is a built in capability also to display your cans of Spam :roll:
Sounds good, but the air fare to India, to inspect them, is prohibitive. :whistle:
Old 05-30-2013, 04:50 AM   #3
Fawlty

Re: 5chargers

I wonder what would happen if you put a can of Spam on charge, it may an option worth looking at instead of deep frying.

(Johnny Strabbler-The Wild One 1953)

Login or Register to Remove Ads