Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 09-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
ghost

WTB in/near PA: Any bike

Hey everyone. Im looking to start riding soon and as a first choice for a daily rider Ive always liked the Suzuki models. I was a big fan of the GS line of old, but recently found these GZ250's. LOVE the looks of them, and they're cheap, simple and easy to find. This is just a feeler to see what i can find anywhere around me, Suzuki or non Suzuki. Im looking for any bike, but as a cruiser I love these GZ's (i also like dual sports bikes if anyone randomly has one for sale).

Id take anything as long as it runs, looks ok and isnt too excessive. This is a starter bike after all, i dont need a top of the line 1200cc touring model, anything smaller would suit me FINE. Ill try checking back as often as i can but if you want to reach me directly email me at animalrob64@aol.com

For trade I have:
'94 Miata with a roll bar, BBS wheels, leather interior, hardtop and a few minor issues (Valued roughly at $3kish id guess)
'87 Subaru GL turbo wagon with a fresh engine and tranny, very little rust for its age (Valued at around $1750 id say, comes with some extras)
'87 Nissan Pulsar NX XE that has a bunch of issues but served me as a great 32+ mpg daily driver for a few years. Very little rust for its age also, and ran fine when i parked it. Id say its probably only a $1000 car.

I look forward to finally getting a bike and riding. Hopefully i can squeeze some riding in before the snow starts flying!! :biggrin:
-Rob

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 09-18-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Gz Rider

Re: WTB in/near PA: Any bike