Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 08-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
dannylightning

getting new bike, GOT NEW BIKE

harley sportster 883 probably a 05 or 06 model used price 5k-6k
PROS.... just about the perfect size, love the way it feels when i get on one, more power than i really need, looks cool,
CONS.... price and im not quite sure how reliable Harley are, people have mixed things to say about them.

honda shadow 750 2000 or newer used price 3k-4k
Pros.... comfortable, great balance, more than enough power, looks nice, plenty of accessories available, its a honda probably run for ever
Cons....a little bigger than i would like it to be, does not feel as good to me as the Harley when i ride it.

honda shadow vlx 2000 or newer used price 3k-4k
pros.... about the right size, looks cool, SEEMS TO have enough power, really like the way it looks, its a honda
cons... . cost about as much as the 750, could be balanced a bit better but its not bad..

honestly i like just about everything about the Harley except its a little more money and i do have questions about the reliability with the harley. the seat is a bit uncomfortable but besides that there is just something about he way the bike rides and feels that i fell in love with give me your opinions on this. i really like the way the new sportsters look but i like the feel of the last generation of sportsters a lot more.

if you think i should pick up one of the Honda's instead please let me hear your point of view.

Login or Register to Remove Ads