Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > GZ250-Specific > Performance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #6
suzushee 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose51683 View Post
Suzushee-

Love what your doing here. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear how she rides and what issues you may run into. If things go well I might have to take a better look into this kind of project. Love my little 250 but a little more power would be nice.
Thanks.. I actually already test drove it with the 2 into 1 exhaust and it killed my top end hp and overall peak hp by at least 10 to 15hp. it also had a top speed of 65mph but man did it get there fast. When I had this motor in my banshee with the pro circuit exhaust it was dual exspansion chambers and dual mufflers. I took 1 pro circuit pipe and ran a 2 into 1 pipe. My old jetting was 350 mains on both carbs when I went to test drive the bike it would not rev threw the rpms like it use to, it almost didn't even rev up because it was so rich, when I put 220 mains she had lots of low to mid power but lost everything up on the top end. So now im redoing the exhaust and trying to fit dual pipes and mufflers, but the bike drives nice and straight and feels real sturdy with the extra power.