Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Other Models/Manufacturers

Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
burkbuilds

Bought a Vulcan EN750 on e-bay today

I wasn't really looking for a new bike but I came across this one while searching for an accessory for my Vulcan 500 on e-bay. I sure hope this guy isn't yanking my chain, I guess I won't know for sure until I go to pick it up. He listed an 05 Vulcan 750 with 500 miles on it. States that the original owner died of health issues a month after purchasing the bike and this guy just bought it from the power of attorney this month. Also states that it has been garage kept the entire time and started once a month. The seller put a new battery in it, changed oil and filter, new spark plugs and listed it on e-bay with a buy it now of $3,000. I like the 750's self adjusting hydraulic valves and low maintenance shaft drive. I also like that the speedo and tach are on the handlebars where God meant for them to be instead of on the tank where you can't see them without taking your eyes off the road. It even has a fuel gauge and left and right turn signal indicators. This bike only weighs a few pounds more than my 500 at 483lbs and is supposed to get 50 mpg. I plan on keeping my 500 until I finish school. By then it should have over 60K miles on it and this 750 will still have low mileage. The only negative I've read about the 750 is the OEM Stator doesn't always hold up well and you have to pull the engine to replace it.

I was already thinking that this would be the bike I'd get after I wore the 500 out going to school, but I never thought I'd be able to find one with this low of mileage in this great condition.

Login or Register to Remove Ads