Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   GZ 250 Forums > General Motorcycle-Related > Ride Reports & Meets

Old 06-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
johncruise

My mileage report (2miles ride 1 way)

Well, this sounds like it belongs to "Ride Reports" section but if not, admins are more than welcome to move it.

Like what I've told the group lately, I'd been riding 2 miles each way to work, a total of 4 miles everyday (many times 8 miles since I go back home for lunch :roll. So it is pretty understood that I can only get something like 40mpg average with this type of commute.

I'd been tracking my mileage for the past months in google docs and have compiled the following so far: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JHGTM9uhDXRTYg

That link will get updated everytime I fill up. I just like to share this info for people who are curious what kind of mileage some people are getting with the same similar commute environment.

BTW, the docs have formulas or auto-compute for day intervals, total $ gas purchased, and of course, miles per gallon fields (just copy and paste each new row from previous). If anyone is interested, I can send them the document for their own personal mileage tracking (hopefully, the export/import functions from/to google docs will work properly)

Login or Register to Remove Ads