Old 05-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #11
Littlethumper

or you can try this...http://www.gz250bike.com/viewtopic.php?t=3

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
rbert16000

Send a message via AIM to rbert16000
Thanks Thumper....

Geese these sorts of things are what happens when you let programmers create web pages..... Thanks
Old 05-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #13
Littlethumper

Glad to help....

Awesome

Old 05-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #14
warlock2008

Re: Glad to help....

nice one... shiny and new!

in USA this model is called only GZ250? because in Europe it is Marauder 250 ..
Old 05-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #15
Doug577

Send a message via AIM to Doug577 Send a message via Yahoo to Doug577
"in USA this model is called only GZ250? because in Europe it is Marauder 250"

I was wondering about that when I saw it called that in the forums a few times, but never heard it referred to as a Marauder around here...

D

Old 05-23-2008, 02:55 AM   #16
warlock2008

is the all same. The "Marauder" (and also mine) has a different logo on the fuel tank.. i think that is only marketing

here some example, a local trader http://www.motorteam.ro/product.php?pid=158004
or google "marauder 250" ...
Old 05-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #17
Littlethumper

My very first ride!

Just wanna share my first ride on the MSF course...whew! I can say that again and again,lol!
Of course, our instructor told us everything before we start, and here he made us hop on each bike we
choose. Dang, i thought they're all too tall for me 'coz i just see them couple of nighthawks(Honda) out, and i looked
further, seen some lower bikes and came closer, its a kawasaki illuminator. I thought, cool! This is right one for me and i hopped on it,
still, just a little bit :sad: but my feet touches the ground although not flat,lol!
Thats the problem of short people like me :lol: ,but who cares!
He told us what to do, blah blah blah and start our engine...OMG! just the sound of it makes me giggle and so excited! SAY that i'm crazy but thats the truth,'coz i tell ya, i never rode a bike in my life and now i'm 38? whew! Well,i've been only a passenger so the feeling of being driver now is diff'rent. Most of them classmates i got had experiences, except two of us never had any. The instructor thought its going to be hard for us both to learn but he's wrong! To me, its hard to learn by reading, but its easiest to learn by watching and listening to what he does. The lady that had experience that time almost got injured while riding on it, panic and confused, jumped out of the her bike while on second gear running and the bike slide on the ground,whew! I'm just glad she wasnt hurt at!
Well,thats all for today folks...can't wait to ride my own! Sorry for being a talker!

Drive safe......
Old 05-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #18
Water Warrior 2

First ride.........good for you. We can hear your happiness and sense of accomplishment in your words. A complete newbie will often do better than some one with a little experience when attending riding classes. Newbies have no preconceived ideas or bad habits to break. This is a case of a little knowledge being a bad and dangerous thing. Lynda opted for lessons after she got her bike and we both attended. She was a newbie with a bit of parking lot experience to learn the controls. She did very well and was even complimented by the examiner when she went for her license. I on the other hand had to unlearn many years of bad habits before doing it right. My bike is much easier to ride now that I have the proper knowledge and technique. Keep cool, smile and enjoy the lessons.